Jadyn-isms!

Well, I was just thinking this morning of some of the funny things that Jadyn says.

1. B.O. This means she wants to listen to the BINGO song on CD. Funny how I can't get her to add any more letter in. The other morning, she was telling Nathan, "Daddy B.O., Daddy B.O.". She want him to dance with her.

2. Moon's friend Jadyn has always loved the moon. So, when I was introducing the sun to her, I said it was the moon's friend. It has stuck...eventhough she can say sun....she doesn't!

3. 5..6... Jadyn loves to play hide-in-go seek. We taught her to count before she comes to find us. 5 and 6 are her favorite numbers apparently. Now, anytime anything is hiding, it is 5...6... For instance, if she can't find something: "5...6.. Mommy, Elmo, 5....6.." = Elmo is hiding!

4. Pataybo = Potato. This one is so funny to hear her say, especially since she hates potatoes. "Jadyn no eat pataybo, Mommy eat pataybo"

Hmm, well...that is all I can think of off the top of my head. She keeps us laughing everyday.

4 comments:

  1. You should definitely get a video of her saying these.

     
  2. Surprised she doesn't like potatoes! Tell Jadyn Namme likes to sing B-O also.

     
  3. I love listening to kids talk. It's especially fun when they can talk in sentences but still don't have the language down pat. The other day Riley said Marissa needed new shoes because her feet had "grown up." Ha ha.

     
  4. These are so great! The 5...6 Elmo is particularly awesome since I know you deliberately hide him to get some relief from him and Jadyn picks up on that!