The word is out!

Well, if you haven't heard yet, Nathan and I are expecting our second child. We are due 08-08-08. We like the due date! Eight is my favorite number and it will also be our 8th anniversary on 08-12-08. So, this baby picked a good time to come!

So, what do you think we are having? Cast your vote on the right side panel. We will find out in about a month.

Jadyn changes her mind all the time when I ask her whether she is having a brother or sister!

6 comments:

  1. That's right, Twins. You are going to have your hands full.

     
  2. I am not going to vote yet. But twins would be fun! At least it is during the summer months when I am off. Grandma Julie and Aunt Sarah are coming to help!

     
  3. We would actually love twins. However, I don't think we have much chance of that happening!

    Jadyn is glad that Namme JuJu and Aunt Sarah can come to play with her when the new baby comes.

     
  4. We are so happy about this news! Since you told us so early, it is going to seem like a long time until this little baby comes. We can't wait to find out if he/she is a brother or a sister! ;) I hope you are feeling well and maybe a little less tired. I think of you often. I'll give you call soon.

     
  5. I voted for a girl because I think Jadyn would love a little sister! (Also, you already have so much girl stuff and it's hard to start over.) I can't wait to hear!

     
  6. I vote for twins. It's the best way to go!