1 sheep, 2 sheep....500 sheep


So, I just finished a long day for me...14 hrs straight of standing on my feet (except for the 30 min. lunch break and 15 min. dinner break). I am exhausted and still can't seem to get to sleep. I need to get back on Utah time and not have so much in my head (condos, student grades, end of year mess, cleaning apt., Camille's bday, R.S. calling, July plane tickets, long work days ahead, etc....)! Just a glimpse. So, not trying to sound depressing. Just matter-of-fact. I am tired and want sleep. I think I can sleep in Sunday. Maybe? I will try again now.

Meg

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you can't sleep. I usually can fall asleep at night, but wake up early like today at 3:30 and can't go back to sleep.

     
  2. Nathan and I are not sleeping too well either. This home buying process is nerve wracking...I agree!

    I hope you can get some decent rest soon.

     
  3. You guys should get a tempurpedic mattress. I had one the last 2 months of my mission and that was the best sleep I ever had.

     
  4. Ok so I just looked at that picture today...scary! I apologize for posting it. I was honestly out of it last night!

     
  5. O.K. the sheep thing hardly ever works for me! Just turn onto your side, raise your hand like you have a ? and try to keep it there until you fall asleep...and then like that you should be in dream land. in the morning you can't even remember when when your arm went down....If that doesn't work I get my favorite "blanki" (yes...that blanki is like 30 someyrs old and snuggle it while I rock myself to sleep...
    Hope you finally got some sleep!!!
    Miss Everybody!!!
    Love Melle
    p.s. Ziamotta means crazy aunt in Italian...fits me doesn't it!!!