My 2 Girls!
Baby Girl #1

Jadyn is growing everyday...well, her language that is! She is still our petite little pumpkin. She can fit in almost all her spring wardrobe from last year. She is cracking us up lately with the things she is saying.
Today, she wanted more strawberries at lunch. I said she had had enough. She then said, "Jadyn need more strawberries. Jadyn said Yes!". So, I guess she was discounting my no answer. I told her no again and she asked "Why?" and I told her "because Mommy is the law!". She laughed and said, "No, Daddy is the law!". This kid is obviously confused about who is in charge here! We love her so much.
Baby Girl #2 (Don't mind the tired Mommy picture...it was late at night!)
Our second daughter is growing too! (as you can tell). We are still undecided on her name. She will probably be Maya or Esme. We might not decide until we see her. She loves to kick and I get the feeling that she is a sweet little girl. We can hope, right?! We are excited for her to join our family.
Posted in: on Monday, April 21, 2008 at
I think baby number 2 has grown since you were here a couple of weeks ago. Jadyn is at a fun age. Ask her if Namme is the law!
Jadyn is so cute! I can't believe she isn't growing taller! I guess she just wants to be "petite". :) I love the strawberries conversation! You look really good, by the way! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
CUTE belly! I think Jadyn will be petite, just like her mommy. Is she ready for the baby?