Jadyn van Gogh




Jadyn enjoys watercolor painting. If you didn't make the list of names she wanted me to write, don't be offended. Those were just the names she said today!

6 comments:

  1. I love it. Very colorful.

     
  2. Meggie as in her friend or her favorite aunt? Just wondering...not competitive or anything.

     
  3. Yeah! Namme made the top 8!

     
  4. It is definitely Aunt Meggie. She only met that little girl named Meg once. She loves Aunt Meggie and loves to look at pictures of you!

     
  5. Oh good! I can't wait to see you all. Just about 2 more months! Maybe we will both be home owners. Scary!!!!

     
  6. Looks like we may have a little artist on our hands! I love watercoloring because it's a cinch to clean up. Now I just need to get Marissa to stop putting the paint brush in her mouth. You'd think she'd be over that phase by now, but she does the same with crayons and markers.