Spring brings nice weather, sandals, and....pretty toes!
A couple of days ago, I painted Jadyn's toenails for the first time. She thought it was very fun to paint toenails with Mom. She kept saying "Jadyn have pretty toes". She was so excited to show Daddy when he came home.
That night, I had book club so Nathan put Jadyn to bed. She was crying hysterically and did not want to get in the water. Nathan could not figure out what was wrong. He finally realized that she was upset because she thought the "pink paint" was going to come off in the water. He had to reassure her over and over during the bath and while he put lotion on her feet that it would not come off. She was even trying to hold her toes up off the bed sheet because she did not want them to get messed up.
She has shown everyone (including people in the grocery store) her pretty toes. I think we have a girly-girl on our hands!
Posted in: on Thursday, April 24, 2008 at
That's hilarious!
How cute is that! Good for Nathan for figuring it out. You certainly do have a little princess and I can't wait to see her!