Here You Go!




So, everyone has been waiting to see what my car looks like. Sorry it has taken me so long, these last few weeks have been really busy for me.

5 comments:

  1. Nice ride! Now, will you keep it this clean?

     
  2. It looks really nice. If the insurance was cheaper.....

     
  3. What kind of car is it? We are looking at the Hyndai Elenatra. This looks like it's Kia's cousin.

     
  4. It's a Kia Optima. And yes, I will keep it this clean. You can see how clean the Camry is in the background. I am kinda particular as to how I keep my cars. Plus one of the things I negotiated when I bought the car was free car washes for as long as I have the car, or in this case, as long as I am in Rexburg.

     
  5. Sorry, I guess I didn't post the one with the Camry in the background.